Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Liquid Cocaine

I recently was on a search for a new shot because myself and others I tend to go out with are sick of the taste of plain Goldschlager and Sambuca. At this point I would rather drink rat poisoning than put another one of those two shots to my mouth. We were searching through a local bar’s shot recipes and came across one a shot called Liquid Cocaine. The shot still hold a high potency and cannot be mistaken for a "pussy shot" (like taking a Cherry Dr.) so we thought we would take a go at it. I ended up thinking it was pretty damn good and after a few of them I knew we were on to something. Be the judge for yourself and let me know what you think sometime.

Reciepe:
1 part Bacardi 151 rum

1 part Jagermeister

1 part Rumple Minze

1 comment:

  1. Cheap shots does 1 part Jager, 1 part Rumple Minze, 1 Part Goldgoldschlager ... one word, DANGEROUS! ... But, i kinda like it! Haha

    ReplyDelete