Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SPECIAL GUEST BLOGGER AND FELLOW DRUNK!

Today to switch it up and give you a break from hearing my stories and drink/shot recipes I have collaborated with a fellow drunk to have her tell a story about her night out on the town.  Kellie is from my same hometown and also runs her own blog which is based on her drinking expeditions around the fine City of LaCrosse, Wisconsin.  With no further intro, here is Kellie's story:

So last night started with no one wanting to go out but they sure did change their minds with they realized me and my best friend are going to be in Madison, Wisconsin all weekend! It all started when I got done with class at like 7:30ish, stopped at Kwik Trip, picked up a 18 pack of Miller Lite! We chugged, and yes...I mean chugggged a shit ton of it then head downtown at nine to play beer pong at Shooters. My first game, I was ON FIRE! But then, me (also the referee) got a little to intoxicated and sucked balls at the second game. Fuck..We lost! :( Anyway...went to Bennett's for a car bomb, went to Broncos, then to Brothers till bar time. Damn was is ever fucking packed.  Had this creeper bugging the shit out of my so my bestie found some random dude to dance on me hahaha...it did the trick! :) Anyway, bar time came...went outside and saw my friend Aaaron, attacked his Jimmy Johns sub...and that was that. My first thought this morning was, How did we get home? Cassie drove...what a fucking ra-tard. Sooo, going to work till 9 then on my way to Madison, Wisco to get my party on tonight then, Celtic Pub Crawl tomorrow!! :) Wish me luck!
If you would like to hear more about my exciting drunken nights, check out my blog! http://Mississippishore.blogspot.com

FIST PUMP :)

2 comments: